Plainfield Live Poetry

Plainfield Live Poetry is an on-going series of monthly poetry readings held in the Western Chicago suburbs. Our current host is Green Leaf Coffee House, (located in Sun Plaza)at 2400 S. Eola Road, Suite G, Aurora, IL 60504. Phone 630-851-8410, e-mail greenleafcoffee@sbcglobal.net. Emcee Dan Stafford, aqmstaffo@mailbag.com




Find out more and join our Yahoo! group at www.whizzyrds.com
My Photo
Name:
Location: Temecula, California, United States

I've been a technology & science geek since I saw the Apollo Moon landing in 3rd grade Summer school. Radar tech at 17 years old, 21 tears in Telecommunications, building web sites in Blogger & Wordpress, PC repair, and lately, studying and teaching Information Technology. I'm a one-tour Air Force veteran and a member of Civil Air Patrol. I have written poetry for nearly two decades, and I draw and paint a bit. Married for 19 years (so far) with one son and one stepson. I'm also a bookworm from way, way back, and love hard science fiction, space operas, and fantasy.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Plainfield Live Poetry Separated From Word Whizzyrds

Plainfield Live Poetry will be blogged and operated separately from Word Whizzyrds going forward.

PLP is strictly for Western Chicago Suburbs poetry events and readings.

Word Whizzyrds is my personal general writing site.

Regards,

Dan Stafford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home